Thursday 29 December 2011

My Dear Diaries

December 29th, 2011.
Dear Diary,

Well, Christmas is over and I am hanging in those limbo days before the year is over. It’s been a good year, but I can’t wait for a fresh start in 2012! I've got some snazzy new stuff, a new outlook on life and, of course, a new journal to keep track of it all.





 
In My Not-So Perfect Life, you tell it like you think it should be, and then how it really is, to see all the reasons why imperfection rocks! 









Or record your life in scribbles with Doodle Journal, packed with prompts and pages that turn your random scribbles into works of art. 










It’s all about Me! is full of fun quizzes, games and picture puzzles to uncover what makes you tick.


So, if you’ve ever wondered about your rock band personality (I’m a bass playin’ babe), how psychic you are (me = not), or want to remember that favourite English teacher (shout-outs to Mrs. Waybrant!) and the silliest fight between you and your best friend (she totally bought the same sweater as me!), look no further than the cool, colourful pages of these super-fun journals for a fresh start in 2012.

See you next year!

1 comment :

  1. happy new year! i can't wait to hear about more crafting projects this year, i love crafting!

    ReplyDelete